Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat's hangout

I WAS ONCE A TREEHOUSE! I LIVED IN A CAKE!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My fucked life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cory-Kun
Full fledged member.
Cory-Kun

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm losing it again....i feel like i'm climbing out a hole and once again i'm almost out and i'm losing my grip....if i fall again...it's over...i'm done....i need to get my education...i need a job....i need...someone....i haven't even passed grade ten...i'm a fucking failure....i've never even had a girlfriend....my roommates are psychotic drug addict's...i've been fucked up on prescription medication since i was 5 years old....i have nothing...no life....no friends....no hope...i can't do this anymore.......
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Goddess
Katarina

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 am

Cory wrote:
I'm losing it again....i feel like i'm climbing out a hole and once again i'm almost out and i'm losing my grip....if i fall again...it's over...i'm done....i need to get my education...i need a job....i need...someone....i haven't even passed grade ten...i'm a fucking failure....i've never even had a girlfriend....my roommates are psychotic drug addict's...i've been fucked up on prescription medication since i was 5 years old....i have nothing...no life....no friends....no hope...i can't do this anymore.......
Dude....This reminded me of someone named Cody in my last clan who supposedly killed himself...And he wrote something like this so, Dude...Don't try to pull this shit.
Back to top Go down
https://katypower.forumotion.com
Cory-Kun
Full fledged member.
Cory-Kun

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 am

Katy wrote:
Cory wrote:
Dude....This reminded me of someone named Cody in my last clan who supposedly killed himself...And he wrote something like this so, Dude...Don't try to pull this shit.
I'm sorry i lost my head a bit i'm just going through a lot of shit and i don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Rosalia-Chan
Full fledged member.
Rosalia-Chan

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

Cory, you can get help. Yu can still get some sort of document that said you passed high school even if you dropped out. Forgot what t was called, but you can test for it. Finding a job is a matter of looking and persistence.For your roommates, maybe request living in another room? For everything else, you can find support too. Crisis hotlines, and believe hospitals should have people you can talk to free of charge, or maybe your parents can help?

Not much I or anyone here can suggest, we're not trained for this, you know? Maybe we can help you point you in the right direction though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/UltimaRosa
Cory-Kun
Full fledged member.
Cory-Kun

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Rosalia wrote:
Cory, you can get help. Yu can still get some sort of document that said you passed high school even if you dropped out. Forgot what t was called, but you can test for it. Finding a job is a matter of looking and persistence.For your roommates, maybe request living in another room? For everything else, you can find support too. Crisis hotlines, and believe hospitals should have people you can talk to free of charge, or maybe your parents can help?

Not much I or anyone here can suggest, we're not trained for this, you know? Maybe we can help you point you in the right direction though.
Thanks for understanding i feel a lot better today especially after getting that out, i can do this i can fix my shit, thank you guys XD
Back to top Go down
Rosalia-Chan
Full fledged member.
Rosalia-Chan

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Happy to help! :D

If there's one thing I learned from my own sob story of life, which I will not mention and Katy mostly knows anyway, it's that holding it in reaaaally sucks lol. Better to let it out, so good job :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/UltimaRosa
Mike
Getting somewhere
Mike

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

I was once a straight A+ student many a year ago, then my parents split up and I fell down a hole of mass depression and thoughts of self termination. I went to a therapist for 5 years and was put on different medications, some which helped, others which made me one to kill myself. My head was so far up my ass that I was on the shit throne, king shit of shittonia, covered in the glory sea of shit. Man I thought it was never going to end, I basically lost all hope in life was going down and down and down. Then about a year ago I decided after years of talking to my therapist and being on anti depressants I was going to pull my depressed head out of my ass and get on with my life. I decided to get over the issues I've had with my parents, and finally get through my education. Yeah i still have a time and again when I remember the hole I was in and the crap that I dealt with, but I don't allow it to bring me down anymore. I have made myself a goal in life and already have a career path in kind for me. I still even now have sometimes were depression will hit me but I fight it off with random positive thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My fucked life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fucked life   My fucked life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fucked life
Page 1 of 1