Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat's hangout

I WAS ONCE A TREEHOUSE! I LIVED IN A CAKE!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My life now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cory-Kun
Full fledged member.
Cory-Kun

My life now. Empty
PostSubject: My life now.   My life now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Sometimes i think about my life and the choices and paths taken most completely out of my control i think about what if something went different i've pictured all these different lives i could have lived i could have been a completely different person, and then i think about what i am now and i realize if i did, i wouldn't be here right now writing this i wouldn't be a gamer,i wouldn't love the music i listen to, i wouldn't love the movies i watch, and i wouldn't know any of you and if i went back and had a choice to change everything and be a different person or go through it all again and end up right here...the last couple of years have been rough it's still not easy but to be here with all of you....no..i wouldn't change it for the world :)
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Goddess
Katarina

My life now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My life now.   My life now. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

«This is uniquely Katy's forum, She has major Phisolophical outbreaks now and then and most of them will make you doubt everything you've ever lived by.»
It was supposed to have just me posting shit, that was the rule... But I'll let this once pass xD
Back to top Go down
https://katypower.forumotion.com

My life now.
Page 1 of 1