Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat's hangout

I WAS ONCE A TREEHOUSE! I LIVED IN A CAKE!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adding a character? Come here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina
Goddess
Katarina

Adding a character? Come here! Empty
PostSubject: Adding a character? Come here!   Adding a character? Come here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 pm

All you have to do is this:
Name: (Example: Katarina, The Sinister Blade. Another Example: Garen, The Might of Demacia.)
Image (Preferably a face Image, like my avatar)
Abilities: (See lol.wikia.com for examples)
Lore: (A background story.)
Once approved, your character will appear in Characters topic as a sticky. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://katypower.forumotion.com
Helion
New blood
Helion

Adding a character? Come here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding a character? Come here!   Adding a character? Come here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Adding a character? Come here! VladimirSquare
Helion, The Exiled

Abilities: Human Form
Passive: Sin's eyes: Allows Helion to steal life from his enemy by staring into their eyes.

Blood Spikes: Releases spikes from the ground under his enemy. Temporarly stuns affected enemy while being dealt damage.

Shatter: Passive: Slowly envelops Ally or self in a blood armor.
Active: Shatters the armor, dealing damage to enemies around the armor.

Blood Rain: Active: Creates a rain of blood, Slowly healing Helion and surrounding allies.

Ultimate: Angel Form: Changes Helion to his Blood Angel form. Changes Abilities.

Abilities: Angel Form

Passive: Fly: Helion is immune to ground-based attacks.

Bloodlust: Increases Helion's AD (Attack Damage) the more he or his allies get damaged for 10 seconds. Thus being said, Used when Helion or an ally is at near death makes Helion an AP Carry.

Bloodbath: The ground around Helion turns into blood, Making anyone in the pool take massive damage once and renders Helion untargetable for 3 seconds.

Blood Rush: Helion Rushes towards an enemy, Massacring the enemy. While in the rush mode, Helion is untargetable for 2 seconds.

Ultimate: Apocalypse: Increases Helions AD, AP And HP drasticly until he dies. Coupled with Bloodlust and Blood Rush makes an assured kill.

Lore:
Quote :
Helion was part of the rare species of blood angels. A species capable of changing their bodies at whim due to blood placing. Which led them to believe that they are devine creatures. Helion refused to think that. Siding with the Blood Elves when war broke between them. That lead to him being exiled by his kind. He now roams Valoran. Swearing revenge and destruction on his race.

Ezreal wrote:
Helion is the kind of guy you just don't want to fuck with. You don't really know why as you never saw him fight but...You assume he can hurt you...Pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

Adding a character? Come here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kat's hangout :: League of Legends RP-
Jump to: