Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
DO IT FAGGOT!
Kat's hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat's hangout

I WAS ONCE A TREEHOUSE! I LIVED IN A CAKE!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know some people deny this but....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina
Goddess
Katarina

I know some people deny this but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know some people deny this but....   I know some people deny this but.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:43 pm

The Human Sepecies is one of hate.
Like, We will attack ourselves for the stupidest reasons.
Skin Color, Music preferences, Entertainment preferences, Heck, Even rights.
For an Intelligent species, We are stupid as fuckedy fuck.
I'm sure if attacks were allowed, It would end out with one country left, Then that country would break in to a civil war, Then another, Until it's left with two people... Then they attack themselves. The end of the world wont be by an exterior problem...But we will tear ourselves apart.
Back to top Go down
https://katypower.forumotion.com
Rosalia-Chan
Full fledged member.
Rosalia-Chan

PostSubject: Re: I know some people deny this but....   I know some people deny this but.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 am

People actually disagree with this? There's evidence of it everywhere. The problem is that we're so arrogant and needy. Not just individual based, overall, history has showed many cases of Megalomania being displayed, and acts being done based on it.

Going further into that, the only way people were to really get along in a Utopia sense, is is we all came from the same background. I don't mean location, I mean social class, economic status, ethnicity (it really should not matter, but it does even in the subconscious level), religion, etc. That way we would no reason to hate each other, humans just dislike things different from them in general. Or at least don't know it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.playfire.com/UltimaRosa

PostSubject: Re: I know some people deny this but....   I know some people deny this but.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 am

The problem with people is were all mean to the core
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know some people deny this but....   I know some people deny this but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know some people deny this but....
Page 1 of 1